top 25 order and ranking question and answer
In this post, we are sharing the top 25 questions on order and ranking, Order and ranking are very important Topics for all examinations, and also order and ranking are very easy topics to gain easy so let”s see All top 25 question on order and ranking
1. Aatish is fourteenth from the right end in a row of 40 boys. What is his position from the left end?
(a) 26th (b) 28th (d) 25th (c) 27th
2. Seema’s rank is seventh from the top and twenty-sixth from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
(a) 30 (b) 31 (c) 35 (d) 32
3. If you are the 12th person in the queue starting from either end, then the number of persons in the queue is-
(a) 24 (b) 23 (d) 22 (c) 15
4. In a class of 40 children, Sonam’s rank is eighth from the top. Bina is five ranks below Sonam. What is Bina’s rank from the bottom?
(a) 26 (b) 28 (c) 29 (d) None of these
5. In a class of 36 students Vinit’s rank from the top is 12th. Kunal’s rank is three places above Vinit. What is Kunal’s rank from the bottom?
(a) 27 (b) 28 (c) 29 (d) None of these
6. Rupesh’s rank is 16th from the top and 29th from the bottom among those who passed an examination. Six boys did not participate in the competition and five failed in it. How many boys were there in the class?
(a) 38 (b) 42 (c) 48 (d) 55
7. Vinit Jalan finds that he is 20th from the right end in a row of boys and 6th from the left end, then how many boys should be added to the row such that there are 36 boys in the row?
(a) 12 (b) 11 (c) Can’t be determined (d) 13
8. In a row of boys, Alok is 7th from the start and 11th from the end. In another row of boys, Santosh is 10th from the start and 12th from the end. How many boys are there in both the rows together?
(a) Can’t be determined (b) 37 (c) 9 (d) None of these
9. In a row of girls facing North, Tanu is 10th to the left of Priyanka, who is 21st from the right end. If Twinkle, who is 17th from the left end, is 4th to the right of Tanu, how many girls are there in the row?
(a) Data inadequate (b) 43 (c) 44 (d) None of these
10. In a row of 29 boys, Rathore is at seventeenth position from the left while Hasan is seventeenth from the right end. How many boys are there between Rathore and Hasan?
(a) 6 (b) 3 (c) 5 (d) Can’t be determined
11. In a queue of girls, Deepa is eighteenth from the front while Nanda is sixteenth from the back. If Kalika is twenty-fifth from the front and is exactly in the middle of Deepa and Nanda, then how many girls are there in the queue?
(a) 46 (b) 48 (c) 47 (d) None of these
12. In a row of 21 boys, when Raman was shifted by four places towards the right, he becomes 12th from the left end. What was his earlier position from the right end of the row?
(a) 13th (b) 14th (c) 12th (d) None of these
13. In a row of children facing North, Sonam if shifted to her right by four places becomes eighteenth from the right end of the row. Anjuman, who is fifteenth from the left end of the row, is fifth to the left of Sonam. How many children are there in the row?
(a) 39 (b) 40 (c) 41 (d) None of these
14. Fifteen students are standing in a horizontal row from left to right. If all the odd-numbered students in the row are shifted to successive odd-numbered positions, what will be the position of Sonam who was 7th from the left end in the row initially?
(a) 8th from the left end 8
(b) 7th from the right end 7
(c) 8th from the right end 8
(d) 7th from the left end 7
15. In a row at a bus stop, Amit is 7th from the left and Prakash is 9th from the right. Both of them interchange their positions and thus Amit becomes 11th from the left . How many people are there in that row?
(a) 20 (b) 18 (c) 21 (d) 19
16. In a queue of children, lovely is fifth from the left and Riya is sixth from the right. When they interchange their places among themselves, Lovely becomes thirteenth from the left. Then, what will be Riya’s position from the right?
(a) 15th (b) 14th (c) 9th (d) 8th
17. In a row of girls, Priyanka and Deepa occupy the ninth p1ace from the right end and tenth place from the left end respectively. If they interchange their places, Priyanka and Deepa occupy the Seventeenth place from the right and eighteenth place from the left respectively. how many girls are there in the row?
(a) 27 (b) 25 (c) 26 (d) Data inadequate
18. In a queue of girls, Lovely is 8th from the right end and Khusbu is 12th from the left. When Lovely and Khusbu interchange their positions, then Khusbu becomes 21st from the left Which of the following will be Lovely’s position from the right?
(a) 21st (b) 5th (c) 17th (d) Can’t be determined/
19. In a class test, Rupesh is 6th from the top and Harish is 13th from the bottom. Manish is 9 ranks below Rupesh and 18 ranks above Harish. How many students are there in the class?
(a) 45 (b) 43 (c) 46 (d) None of these
20. A and B study in a class. In a test, A has secured more marks than B. B’s rank is eleventh from the top among all the students in the class while rank of A is better than 24 students. Which of the following is definitely true?
(a) A stood first in test A,
(b) There is at least one student between A and B in the rank list A B
(c) The total number of students cannot exceed 34
(d) The minimum number of students is 28 28
21. Among Q, P, L, M, and N, each scores different marks. P scores more than only L and N and less than M and Q. Who scores the highest marks?
(a) Q (b) M (c) N (d) None of these
22. There are five books J, K, Y, W, and X placed on a table. Y is placed just below J, W is placed just above X, and K is placed below Y and X. Which of the following books touches the surface of the table?
(a) W (b) X (c) K (d) J
23. In a family of 6 members A, B, C, P, Q and R. R, the father of B is elder than P. A is younger than only three members of the family. Q, wife of B is elder than C, who is not the youngest. P is the second eldest. Who is the third eldest among them?
(a) R (b) Q (c) B (d) C
Also, Read Coding-Decoding question and answer
24. Among 6 persons, Ravi is elder than Mohan but younger than Rohit. Arpit is elder than only 1 person. Sachin is younger than Deepak, who is the third eldest among them while Mohan is not the youngest. If they are arranged in descending order of their age then how many persons are between Rohit and Sachin?
(a) One (b) Two (c) Three (d) Four
1. (c) 2. (d) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8. (d) 9. (d) 10. (c) 11. (c) 12. (b) 13. (c) 14. (b) 15. (d) 16. (b) 17. (a) 18. (c) 19. (a) 20. (c) 21. (d) 22. (c) 23. (b) 24. (d)
Friends, in today’s article, we all have Order and ranking, we talked about the Order and ranking in many words, if you liked today’s post related to the Order and ranking, then share it, and if there is any error, then definitely by commenting. Tell me.