PRESIDENT OF INDIA
The President is the head of the country, head of administration, and the first citizen of the country. Article 52 of India’s constitution says it will be President of India. The election of the President of India is mentioned under paragraphs 54, 55, and 71 of the Constitution of India.
President of India is not directly elected by the people Indian but it is A) Selected members of Parliament (Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha)B) Elected members of the state law (Vidhan Sabha)C) Elected members of the legislature Delhi meeting with Pondicherry Nominated members are not allowed to vote in the Presidential election of India. In the case of Legal Councils in other provinces of India are members of both nominees and nominees are absent you are allowed to vote in the Presidential Elections.
According to the Constitution of India, there will be a match on their presentation of various provinces. Kuto achieve this match there is a prescribed formula to find the value of the vote MLA Vote Number
Total Kingdom Citizenship
1000 X Total number of members elected at a national convention of the law On the basis of the formula from the population of Uttar Pradesh is also high the population of Sikkim is lower than the number of the Uttar Pradesh MLA vote the quantity and value of the MLA vote Sikkim is small. Parliamentary vote number (Member of Parliament)
Total number of votes for all MLA’s All provinces
Total number of Members of Parliament elected (Lok Rajya Sabha)
The basic human year in Presidential election is 1971 census.
The presidential election is over equitable representation system by one vote passed again voting is done by the secret process to vote. The share of votes is determined by divided the total number of votes cast by the number of candidates(here only one person will be selected as President) and one added to the file quotient.
The formula can be displayed as Selection Assignment = Total Valid Number+1 votes1 + 1 = 2Each member is given one balloon paper and the voter needs to show his or her own favorites by doing 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. against the names of candidates. If it is the first count no one gets baptized gets the required amount of the transfer process the vote is canceled and then second-time preferences can be added to the original preferences votes of other candidates. The process is continued until the candidate has the A required quota appears. The person who receives 50% of the vote is you are considered the winner.
If there is a tie between these two speaking speakers of Lok Sabha has the power to donate its vote and remove issues. Someone arguing with the election of the president of India requires to enter a security amount of Rs 15,000 / -at the Reserve Bank of India which is lost if the registrant fails to protect one-third of the total number of people voted. All disputes regarding the selection of The President is overseen by Supreme Court, not by the election Indian Commission. The President of India takes the Oath of the presence of the Chief Justice of India as well his absence is the supreme judge Supreme Court.
Someone who wants to join the Election of President of India requires complete the following qualifications.
A)Must be a citizen of India
- B) Must be at least 35 years old age
- C) It is eligible to be a member of Lok Sabha
- D) You should not hold any government posts. Outside President and Deputy President The ruler of any situation Minister of Union or State Government
TIME AND EMOLLUENTS
Indian President elected to a period of 5 years and under Article57 of the Constitution is unlimited the number of times a person can be elected President of India. The President of India receives a monthly salary of Rs 1, 50, 000 / Monthly again pension is 50% of salary. The salary increased to Rs5,00,000 / month President of India before the end of the time of his time i.e. 5 years can give it to resign from the post of Deputy President of India.
DISMISSAL OF PRESIDENT
Indian President congratulates of-defense in criminal cases and not The warranty can be issued against President of India and will not be presented to a court of law by any criminal case however in special cases below Article 61, the President of India may be removed from office by process charged with violating Constitution. Impeachment should be started by it could be the House of Parliament.
Cases it must be built by decision, signed by at least 1/4 the member’s full members of the House. The President must be given 14th notice days in advance. The solution must be passed by 2/3 rd maximum amount members of the House and so on sent to another House for investigation and decision. If another House in the background the investigation supports the cases as well conveys the same resolution by 2/3 rd the majority of the members as a whole, The President resigns the date on which the decision was appealed.
In the event of the death of the President of India, resigning removes Vice President of India will take part The President. If the Vice President of India is not available to the Chief Justice The court also where he is not very high the judge of the High Court will take part President of India. Elections must be held within six months of office space.
Mr. Rajendra Prasad was the only person in the remaining Indian history president of two consecutive names. Mr. V.V Giri was the only person in the history of India who won the election of the President of India as an independent person to be baptized in 1969Mr Neelam Sanjiva Reddy was the only one a man in Indian history who won the election of the President of India can be challenged in 1977.
Mrs Pratibha Devi Singh Patil was the first women President of India Mr. KR Narayanan became the first Schedule Caste President of India Dr. Zakir Hussain and Mr. F A Ahmed are two people died there the term of the President Justice Syed Mohammed Hidayatullah was the only human in Indian history who performs the duties of President of India is twice as divided skills, for the first time in 1969 to be Chief Justice of India and second in1982 as Vice President of India.
POWER OF THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA
Administrative Power All administrative powers of the Union given to him. This is power used by him directly orth rough officials under in accordance with the Constitution. The Commander-in-Chief of the Defense Forces given to the President and uses it in accordance with the law.
- The President appoints the Prime Minister Minister and other ministers; and they held positions in his timesweetness
.• Appoints a General Advocate Indian, Treasurer and Auditor General General of India, Chief Electoral Commission and so on Electoral Commissioners, Chairperson and Members UPSC, governors of says, Chairman once financial members Commissions etc.
- The President of India observes Union administration Places by appointing Lt .Governors, High Commissioners and managers.
- The President may appoint commission of inquiry by conditions for SCs, STs and OBCs.
- The President also receives Ambassador’s credentials and High Commissioners from others countries.
- The President is the Commander to the Chief of the Indian Armed Power.
- The executive power of the President should be used in conjunction and the Constitution. As for including the provision of an article14 (equality before the law)
- Financial debt can be levied on Parliament only with Recommendation of the President
- The President can make progress of the Contingency Fund of India to meet unexpected costs
- The President continues with finance commission after five years recommend the distribution of middle and local taxes Countries.
- International agreements as well agreements are signed in name of the President. Still, see are subject to the approval of parliament.
- President represents India e Forms and international news and can send and receivestrategists like ambassadors, superiors commissioners
- The President is an official commander of the defense forces of India
- The President can declare war againend the peace, depending on Approval by parliaments.
- The President appoints chiefs of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
The President may declare three types of emergencies:
- A national emergency is caused war, external anger or armedrebellion throughout India or apart of its territory.
- The President may declare a national declarationonly emergencies are recordeda request made by Cabinet Ministersled by the Prime Minister again the declaration must be approved by Parliament internally one month.
- A national emergency can beset for six months. Can be extended by six months by repeated approval of Parliament, for three years.
- Under the whole country emergency, Fundamental rights Indian citizens can be paused .o Six freedoms below right to Freedom is automatic paused. The Right to Life Again Personal freedom cannot be so paused. Such an emergency has been requested three cases:
- 1962 (Indo-China War)
- 1971 (Indo-Pakistan war)
- 1975 to 1977 (announced by Indira Gandhi for the “inner” disturbance “)
Emergency Situation State Emergency Situation
can be installed through The following:
- If that province has failed to function constitutionally meaning constitution ally equipment failed Section 3562. If the situation does not work according to the given guide of Union Government Category365
- Such an emergency should be approved by Parliament internallya period of two months.
- It can be placed from six months third term years and a repeated parliament permit every six months.
- If necessary, an emergency may be the case extended more than three age, is constitutional amendment, for example in the case of Punjab and Jammu as well Kashmir.
- In such an emergency, The Emperor controls the state in the name of the President. The The legislature can be canceled or can remain on suspended images. The Parliament makes laws for 66 people state list studies. Everything financial liabilities must be addressed Parliament for approval
.• Such an emergency exists placed in India hundreds of times and first placed in the province of Punjab
Financial Emergency: Article – 360
- The President may declare finance Emergencies if financial stability or Indian debt or any part there of threatened.
- This announcement should be approved by Parliament internally two months
.• This type of Emergency has never been announced so far
- The President may call or end meeting of Parliament andd escribe Lok Sabha.
- He may address Parliament at first impression session after general election and the first session of each year.
- It can also cost to stay together both houses of Parliament owned by Speaker of Lok Sabha.
- The President may appoint member of Lok Sabha too versees its continuation positions of Speaker and The Deputy Speaker is empty.
- He or she can also nominate any member of Rajya Sabha presiding its continuity when both methods of Chairman and Deputy The Chairperson’s office is empty.
- The president has the power to do this remove member for Parliament under clause 102.
- Can nominate 12 members to Rajya Sabha with an unusual achievement in literature, science, art and society service with two members in Lok Sabha from Anglo-Indian The community.
- Previous recommendation by the President or permission is required to introduce bills in parliament which includes the costs incurred India Consolidated Fund, exchange of provincial boundaries or the construction of a new empire
- If the bill is passed by Parliament will come to The President with his consent there has four options The options he has are
- You give approval to the Bill in the background which is the Law.
- You reject the Bill you are applyingit’s over. It is called absolute veto and is commonly used by the President. In the case of Private (private) Bill member is a member of Non-Minister Parliament)
- He can return it reconsideration by Parliament .But if the Bill is passed again Parliament, his approvalmandatory. It is called Suspensi veto vote.
- He can sit on the Billendlessly as the Constitution does not specify a time limit within who must give his consent or otherwise. It is called Pocket veto and is used there in politics conditions are not certain either the ruling party is not visible stable and promising.
- If a bill is passed by the State the legislature was also served by The Governor in the care of President, the President may donate his approval of the bill, or refusal his approval of the bill or direction Governor repeals the bill (if so not a financial debt) of a review of the State Legislature.
- Also Read President of India