Code or sign language is a language through which we communicate our thoughts to a particular person by presenting our words in another word or meaning. In other words, we can say that under ‘sign language’, a method is used by which two people interact in a code language in Coding-Decoding
This sign language is made according to certain rules. In these types of questions, some words/letters/marks are given which display fictitious values instead of their actual value. Examiners have to study its rules and convert the sign language into the correct language and the correct language into sign language Coding-Decoding
In all competitive examinations, questions related to sign language are asked Coding-Decoding. These questions are asked in different ways in competitive exams. In order to solve questions related to sign language, the candidate should have knowledge of the place of each letter of the English alphabet.
The number of letters in the English alphabet is 26. If we count the letters from the left side, then we should start with A and if the letters are counted from the right side, we start with Z.
1. If A = 1, CAT = 24, then POLICE =?
(a) 57 (b) 60 (c) 62 (d) 59
2. If B = 2, MAT = 34, then JOGLEX =?
(a) 70 (b) 71 (c) 72 (d) 73
3. If ‘GIVE’ is coded as 5137 and ‘BAT’ is coded as 924, how is ‘GATE’ coded
(a) 5427 (b) 5724 (c) 5247 (d) 2547
4. If J = 10, JASMINE = 71, then ESTIMATE =?
(a) 71 (b) 82 (c) 92 (d) 91
5. If LOSE is coded as 1357 and GAIN is coded as 2468, what do the 84615 stand for?
(a) NAILS (b) SNAIL (c) LANES (d) SLAIN
6. If CAT is coded as 3120, what code number can be given to NAVIN?
(a) 14122914 (b) 49274654 (c) 73957614 (d) None of these
7. If DANGER is coded as 11–8–21–14–12–25, then how will be coded the word MACHINE?
8. In a certain code language, “BAD” is written as “7” and “SAP” is written as “9” How is “BAN” written in the code language?
(a) 8 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 6
9. In a certain code language, “PEN – TAN” is written as “0”. How is “DEN – COB” written in that code language?
(a) 8 (b) 3 (c) 9 (d) 7
10. In a certain code language, “MASTER” is written as “682145” and “STAMP” is written as “21869”. How is “PASTE” written in that code language?
(a) 82145 (b) 98214 (c) 69218 (d) 95184
11. In a certain code “MOUSE” IS written as “PRUQC”. How is “SHIFT’ written in that code?
(a) VKIDR (b) VJIDR (c) VIKRD (d) RKIVD
12. If in a code language RUSTUM is written in INWANZ and RASTOGI is written is IXWVJK, how would RUSSIA is written in that code?
(a) INNWKJ (b) INNWKT (c) INWWKX (d) INNWNX
13. If SPARK is coded as TQBSL, what will be the code for FLAME?
(a) GMBNF (b) GNBNF (c) GMCND (d) GMBMF
14. If HONESTY is written as ABCXZDQ, how can TONY are written in that code?
(a) DBCQ (b) QDCX (c) CBXZ (d) CQDC
15. If in a certain code HYDROGEN is written as JCJZYSSD, then how can ANTIMONY are written in that code?
(a) CPVKOQPA (b) CRZQWABO (c) ERXMQSRC (d) GTZOSUTE
16. If ‘MERCURY’ is written as ‘FGIECAB’ in a code, how can ‘CURE’ be written in that code?
(a) GCFI (b) ECAB (c) ECAG (d) EAGC
17. If KEDGY is coded as EKDYG then how will LIGHT be coded ?
(a) ILHTG (b) ILGHT (c) ILGTH (d) THGIL
18. If MADRAS is written as DAMSAR, how can MUMBAI are written in that code?
(a) IABMUM (b) MBIAUM (c) BAIUMM (d) MUMIAB
19. If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code?
(a) NOOX (b) XONO (c) ONQX (d) XOON
20. If BLUE is written as EUBL, then BULB is written
(a) BLUB (b) BBUL (c) BBLU (d) BLBU
21. If SMART is coded as UKCPV, then WONDER is coded as
(a) YMPPRT (b) YMPBGP (c) YMPBFP (d) YMBPPG
22. If in a certain code PSYCHOLOGY is written as BMKNQDJDFK, then how can GEOGRAPHY are written in that code?
(a) QKFXZTQBT (b) FDXZTQBKF (c) FXDFZTBQK (d) FDXZTBQKL
23. If MOBILE is written as ZAMSUM, how TUMOR can be written in that code?
(a) HGYAD (b) GGXYA (c) IGZBE (d) BRAIN
24. In a certain code language “NIGHT” is written as “ODDGM” and “DARK” is written as “GOVC”. How is “GREEN” written in that code language?
(a) IABPF (b) MCBNB (c) OGHVL (d) FPBAI
25. If HEROISM is coded as SVILRHN, then how will ALP be coded as?
(a) LTV (b) ZSX (c) SGD (d) ZOK
Also Read Analogy test question and answer
1. In a certain code language Sue Re Nik means She is brave, Pi Sor Re Nik means She is always smiling and Sor Re Zhi means Is always cheerful. What is the code used for the word ‘smiling’
(a) Nik (b) Re (c) Pi (d) Sor
2. In a certain code, ‘253’ means ‘books are old’; 546′ means ‘man is old’ and ‘378’ means ‘buy good books.’ What stands for “are” in that code?
(a) 6 (b) 2 (c) 4 (d) 5
3. In a certain code language ‘481’ means ‘sky is blue’, ‘246’ means ‘sea is deep’ and ‘698’ means ‘sea looks blue’. What number is the code for ‘blue?’
(a) 8 (b) 6 (c) 1 (d) 9
4. If ‘air’ is called ‘green’, ‘green’ is called ‘blue’, ‘blue’ is called ‘sky’, ‘sky’ is called ‘yellow’, ‘yellow’ is called ‘water’ and ‘water’ is called ‘pink’ then what is the colour of clear ‘sky’ ? (a) Sky/ (b) Water/ (c) Blue/ (d) Yellow/
5. If Blue means Pink, Pink means Green, Green means Yellow, Yellow means Red and Red means White, then what is the colour of turmeric? (a) Red/ (b) Green/ (c) Pink/ (d) Yellow/
6. In a certain code language “who are you” is written as “432” and “they is you” is written as “485”. And “they are dangerous” is written as “295”. How is “dangerous” written in that code language?
(a) 2 (b) 4 (c) 5 (d) 9
7. In a certain code lee ra de means what was it, mo nil means you go, nil pom ra means you like it and tok lee to means she was sick. How will you write what you like in that code?
(a) pom nil ra (b) pom ra lee (c) Data inadequate (d) None of these
8. In a certain code “nik ma de” means “he has come”, “de lit pa” means “come here fast”, and “ma la se” means “she has gone”. What is the code for “he”?
(a) nik (b) ma (c) de (d) None of these
9. In a certain code, ‘pick and choose’ is written as ‘ko ho po’ and ‘pick up and come’ is written as ‘to no ko po’. How is ‘pick’ written in that code?
(a) ko (b) po (c) Either ko or po / ko po (d) None of these
Type A 1. (b) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (c) 5. (a) 6. (a) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9. (b) 10. (b) 11. (a) 12. (c) 13. (a) 14. (a) 15. (b) 16. (c) 17. (a) 18. (d) 19. (d) 20. (d) 21. (b) 22. (c) 23. (b) 24. (a) 25. (d)
Type B 1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (d) 7. (d) 8. (a) 9. (c)
Also Read blood relation question and answer Hindi
दोस्तों आज के इस आर्टिकल में हम सब ने Coding-Decoding based question and answer देखे है बहुत सारे Coding-Decoding के बारे Practise किया यदि आपको Coding-Decoding से जुड़ा आज का पोस्ट पसंद आया हो तो इसे शेयर और कोई त्रुटि रह गया हो तो कमेंट करके जरुर बताये।